Soft, Feet in 7 Days
Skip the medical pedicure because our jasmine-scented Exfoliating Foot Peel dramatically improves dry skin, calluses and cracked heels at home. This simple foot peel three-step treatment harnesses the power of chemical exfoliation with glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids combined with botanical skin conditioners and powerful hydrating ingredients that lock in moisture and help keep it there. Including booties that are pre-filled with an exfoliating solution and non-slip socks that allow you to walk around during the 30-minute foot peel treatment, dry skin can calluses begin to peel within four to six days, in turn revealing fresh, soft skin.
How to use Foot Peel
- Cleanse feet with soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Slip feet into the pre-filled booties and cover with non-slip socks.
- Remove booties after 60 to 90 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Repeat treatment every 2-3 months.
How it Works
*Peeling time and results may vary. Additional treatments may be necessary for optimal results– wait at least 4 weeks in between treatments. Benefits will last with continued use.
Note: Some people will experience a considerable amount of peeling on their feet.
Tips for optimal Exfoliating Foot Peel results
- Soak feet in warm water (or take a bath) 30 minutes before use.
- Use Bioesque Energizing Foot Scrub every two weeks to maintain results.
- Once peeling begins, you can speed up the process by soaking feet in warm water daily.
- Keep in mind that treatment may dull nail polish.
- Remember not to peel dead skin as it begins to flake off. Wearing socks helps prevent picking.
Alcohol Denat (Solvent), Water (Solvent), Lactic Acid (Exfoliant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycolic Acid (Exfoliant), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Surfactant), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Artemisia Absinthium Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Achillea Millefolium Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Gentiana Lutea Root Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Citrate (pH Adjuster), Salicylic Acid (AntiAcne Agent), Jasmine (Fragrance)
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, diabetic, have healing disorders, allergic to any ingredients, currently have eczema, psoriasis, an injury, foot infection, rash or open sore. Should be used by adults only (18+ years old) and utilized exclusively on feet. If burning, itching, swelling or negative sensation occurs, then wash feet and discontinue use. If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse and contact your physician or 911. If bootie leaks then discontinue use as product may discolor surfaces it comes into contact with. Keep away from children and pets. For external use only.